-
March 22nd, 2005, 03:51 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
Ugh, I'd have told him to go frigging home (I wouldn't have kicked his ass though... that'd be dangerous), and if he didn't, I'd have gone myself, then be back next day to kick his ass.
-
March 22nd, 2005, 05:21 PM
#22
Inactive Member
I think WH being born was an accident.
-
March 22nd, 2005, 05:38 PM
#23
Senior Hostboard Member
-
March 22nd, 2005, 05:59 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
IRT HK: Read my post. I took that into consideration.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 22, 2005 02:03 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
March 22nd, 2005, 06:29 PM
#25
Senior Hostboard Member
-
March 23rd, 2005, 04:19 AM
#26
Senior Hostboard Member
Heh, strange guy. You would kicked his ass, eh? Then your leg would be crappy, no Wise?
-
March 23rd, 2005, 04:26 AM
#27
Senior Hostboard Member
UGH disguisting! Is that guy a freak running around with a load of shit in his pants all day? <_< >_>
*dies* Just couldn't bear it...
I guess that what ppl really call an "accident"
-
March 25th, 2005, 01:12 PM
#28
Inactive Member
whoooops. did i ruin this thread with my diarrhea story? sorry to everyone who lost their appetites.
-
March 25th, 2005, 01:16 PM
#29
Senior Hostboard Member
lol, it was far back... now I can actually eat again xD
-
March 25th, 2005, 01:24 PM
#30
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks